Wedding season is upon us! How we love the romance of celebrating a couples L.O.V.E but we all know A LOT of preparation goes into creating the big day in all of it’s glory.
By this point we are hoping you’ve got all the essentials in place, the venue, the dress, the cake and not forgetting your honeymoon! If you are going it alone, without a planner then you might like to have a look at one of our run-up-to checklists to help keep you calm and stress free leading up to this special occasion.
- Re -confirm the register office booking.
- Re -Confirm the menu. Have you done a tasting?
- Choose music for both your ceremony and reception.
- Make gift list – don’t forget to thank the people who have helped you along the way.
- Be brave – finalise your seating plan!
- Write your vows.
- Organise place cards.
- Copy supplier contracts and give them to the venue.
- Run through ushers’ and best man’s duties with them.
- Have your final dress fitting with all your accessories.
- Treat yourself to some spa treatments, we are currently loving The Berkeley Hotel for pamper days with their Bamford Products!
- Hold your hen and stage parties (contact us for ideas, if you like).
- Honeymoon prep!
- Talk to your photographer about must have pics – a list of must have shots.
- Buy thank you gifts for the wedding party. Not On The High Street, do some great bespoke gifts.
- Have a good spray tan – we like ww.vitaliberata.com
- Hold a rehearsal or walk through at the venue.
- Confirm times and places with key wedding contacts.
- Reconfirm final reception numbers with your caterer.
- Arrange for your wedding cake to be delivered.
- Make those final honeymoon checks.
- Finish any DIY projects.
- Have a manicure and pedicure
- Help decorate your venue
- Have all your luggage sent to the hotel
- Relax and have an early night – if you can contain your excitement!
If you would like our assistance planning your wedding or events we would be delighted to hear from you. To see more about our services please visit our website: Delicious London